- Gates open 12pm Sat 9th Feb 2013.
- Event finishes at 1am.
- Allow enough time to get to Littles Rd, park, and get into the event..
WHAT TO BRING
ID (We accept passport, drivers licence, HANZ 18 card) You will need to show it to get an R18 wristband, and you will need an R18 wristband to buy alcohol. If you are seen drinking alcohol and don’t have an R18 wristband, you will be kicked out.
Money: We will be running a cashless wristband system, everyone gets a wristband at the gate.
You will have the option of using your Dash Tickets electronic wristband to pay for goods and services.
Food, beverage and merchandise can be purchased simply by swiping the wristband at the point of sale, without needing to carry cash, or even a wallet. The wristbands, which you receive upon entry, can be loaded up with money from recharging stations onsite by using cash, eftpos or credit card, or you can recharge wirelessly from anywhere, before or during the event, via a smartphone or any web device. Unused wristband credit is refundable.
The Bars will all shut at midnight with the food vendors operating till 1am.
Some bars, food and merchandise vendors will also operate some cash lanes.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Bring Sunscreen and any personal meds you need.
- Dress for the weather, and remember that the temperature will drop in the evening.
- We recommend some solid outdoor footwear cos you will be dancin on grass.
- One unopened plastic water bottle (which can be refilled free on-site)
- Keep it real and keep it legal guys. Anyone caught holding or dealing illegal substances will be treated the same way as anywhere else.
- You are allowed to bring your own food, but we will have heaps of yummy and affordable food on site
- You can also bring blankets, umbrellas etc to make your day comfortable.
- Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please look after each other, especially at the front of stage, where things can get a bit hectic. If you see anyone who needs help then give them a hand, or ask our security to help out.
We have a St John First Aid centre on site (marked on the site map) to look after sick or injured people. But they will be having a long and busy day so help them out by taking care of yourself, ie stay hydrated, slip slop slap, have a feed, you know the drill.
We will have free drinking water and cheap non-alcoholic drinks available, so make use of them.
PLEASE DON’T LIGHT ANY FIRES.
PLEASE DISPOSE OF YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS CAREFULLY IN THE ASHTRAYS PROVIDED. The last thing anybody wants is a fire evacuation.
In the unlikely event of an emergency evacuation eg fire, Please obey all instructions from Festival Security and emergency services.
If Under 10's are still onsite after sundown they must stay in the kids zone and must be supervised. We do not want unsupervised little ones cruising around after dark,(IT'S A SAFETY ISSUE.)