Ticketing and Entry Conditions
Tickets: ON SALE NOW!!!
OR IF YOU WANT TO BUY YOUR TICKET FROM A REAL LIVE PERSON
In the Pink - 31 Camp Street, Queenstown - (03) 441 1525
Base - 73 Brownston Street, Wanaka - (03) 443 4291
Or you can even buy direct from our Facebook page!
For all ticket related enquires and support:
or call Dash Support 0800 327 484
Only 200 VIP tickets are available, and it gets you lucky people...
- Preferential VIP parking included in your ticket price.
- Exclusive Marquee with good views of the stage, private indoor and outdoor lounge seating areas.
- Your own bartender and bar where you can purchase a selection of civilized but reasonably priced drinks including champagne, cocktails, beer and wine, enjoyed in proper glassware.
- Complimentary glass of bubbles on entry and Complimentary nibbles.
- Your own LovelyLoos; proper separate male and female bathrooms with basins, mirrors, private cubicles and flushing toilets.
It's a really good value package for a really special experience, and of course you are free to roam the rest of the festival and get amongst it too.
For more info see buses and parking section. Just purchase your bus ticket on line now for a great price of a $10 return trip. Wanaka returns trips only $30!!
EARLYBIRD + under 10's: if you are bringing an under 10yr with you please purchase the correct ticket category to ensure you are ticketed together.
We have limited car parks so book early to ensure a discounted price and a guaranteed space.
Your ticket to this event is subject to a number of conditions, and it’s your responsibility to familiarize yourself with them. It’s all pretty common-sense stuff so read on.....
No Refunds except where we are required to by NZ law.
We reserve the right to change the line-up if necessary.
Eg: Severe unexpected illness of band members.
This is an ROAR event, which means we reserve the right to admit you where necessary.
For example, don’t turn up wasted, or with your dog, or wearing a gang patch cos you will be turned away.
EVERY UNDER 18 YEAR-OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENT OR LEGITIMATE GUARDIAN. EG: 2 UNDER 18’S MUST HAVE 2 PARENTS WITH THEM.
This is a safety and licensing requirement.
Your ticket is not transferrable, so don’t on-sell it or buy it as you won’t be able to use it.
You will need proof of age and identification on entry so BRING ID WITH YOU.
We reserve the right to search you for anything dangerous or prohibited. So....
- NO BYO ALCOHOL
- NO GLASS
- You can bring one unopened plastic bottle of water. You will be able to refill it for free on-site.
- OTHER BYO DRINKS ARE PROHIBITED.
- Sorry, but we have heaps of yummy cold non alcoholic drinks available at a reasonable price at the venue, and we just don’t have time to check every bottle of coke and test for bourbon!!
BYO food is fine, but remember there will be plenty of yummy food available.
We intend to promote a fun and safe environment so please be on your nicest behaviour so that you - and everybody around you - can have a choice time.
You will be booted out if you.....
- Get aggressive or fight
- Endanger our staff or other patrons
- Fail to obey festival staff instructions
- Deliberately damage any property
- Get too wasted
Generally act like a dick
Shotover Sunshine is an 18+ event (unless accompanied by a Parent).
Please respect this as we will be checking ID's at the gate - no ID, no entry - its as simple as that.
Make sure you bring some ID for proof of age.